Raspberry & Peach Fruit Leather:
- 1carton ripe raspberries
- 8 peaches
- Wash, peel, put, & puree peaches. Add honey to taste
- Spread peach puree thinly over a silicone mat if using the oven or your dehydrator tray, or parchment paper until it’s no longer transparent.
- Wash & puree raspberries SEPARATELY. Add honey if necessary to sweeten.
- Spread over peach puree & swirl.
- Set oven on lowest temp and prop open with wooden utensil, bake 6-8 hours, checking at hour 4.
- If using dehydrator, set on medium heat for 8-10 hours.
- Remove leather from tray, cut into strips and roll with parchment paper.
I read up about fruit leathers & you want to spread it thin but not too thin – it’ll become brittle & break after baking. If you spread too thick, it’ll never dry & be a mess! It may take a few tries but something this easy & delicious is worth it!